Vegan Mini Donut Round Up
I bought my favorite (actually the only) gluten free doughnuts I know from the grocery freezer section and ate one day. Shameless.
Crustless Spinach Quiche Cups! Ingredients: 1 (10 oz) package fresh spinach, 4 eggs, 1 cup shredded cheese 1 (8 oz package) mini-bella mushrooms, 1-2 Tbsp, heavy cream or half-and-half (optional), Salt and Pepper, to taste
Chocolate torta. Flourless chocolate cake with raspberry sauce for Grand Rapids restaurant week. (at Mangiamo!)
Photo with 8 notes
So these exist… and what I love about them is that they can be made gluten free by skipping the graham cracker altogether or using gluten free graham cracker crumbs.
WE MAKING THESE
I DON’T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU HATE WAFFLES AND SHIT
THESE MUST HAPPEN
Welp this is happening with Wegmans gluten free chocolate cake mix.
Photo with 2 notes
This place called Cava that just opened near my work is amazing. It’s like a Mediterranean Chipotle. And they mark the menu with everything that’s #glutenfree, dairy free, vegan, etc. Love it!
Post with 3 notes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plain, unsweetened dairy free milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canned light coconut milk (or canned full-fat coconut milk for an even thicker, more decadent shake)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup (1 oz/30 g) organic baby spinach
- 1/4 cup (1/4 oz/7 g) fresh mint leaves
- 1 large ripe banana , cut into 6 pieces and frozen
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
Page 1 of 5